- A few days late on this oneÖ unless the situation with Main Event clears up, it looks like Superstars will be the only C-Show I cover from time to time. Iím not going through the trouble of looking for downloads of the UK only edition of Main Event, sorry.
- Taped from wherever the hell Monday Night Raw was last week, probably New Orleans, LA. Byron Saxton and Tom Phillips are at ringside to call all the action, unless otherwise noted. I still say itís false advertisement showing Cena, Reigns, Bryan, Rollins, etc. etc. in excess of the opening since none of them will ever work a match on Superstars.
- Recap of the Authority throwing theirÖ uhÖ authority around.
- Highlights from the John Cena vs. Seth Rollins match from the January 12th episode of Monday Night Raw.
- Recap of Daniel Bryanís return to Monday Night Raw and physical confrontation with Corporate Kane.
We return with Fernando getting worked over. Fandango is taken into the ropes with a drop toe hold and Diego comes off the ropes with a splash across the back. Fernando back in with a senton from the apron, but heís sucker punched from behind thanks to a Dust Distraction. Goldust with a spinebuster for two. Gold and Stardust with some double teaming in the corner. Goldust drops an elbow and grabs a chinlock. Fernando fights free, only to run into an elbow. Goldust with his uppercut and an inverted atomic drop. Fernando ducks under a clothesline and takes Goldust down in a double spot. Diego with the hot tag, coming off the top with an axehandle, followed by a pair of twisting elbows on Stardust. Whip to the corner, and a monkey flip takeover. Whip reversed and Diego with a corkscrew moonsault for two. Gabriel tosses Goldust to the floor, but takes a kick to the face going for a suicide dive. Fernando catches Toritoís attempts at a body press, and knocked down from a Diego suicide dive. Fernando escapes a Curtain Call attempt, but gets laid out by the Disaster Kick, and Stardust covers for three at 7:24. ** Fine for what is was, but other than a hot finishing sequence, thereís not much to get worked up about. I guess I was spoiled by a better 6-Man earlier in the week on Main Event.
- Randy Savageís Hall of Fame announcement and video is replayed.
- Recap of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Contract signing for the Royal Rumble, featuring Seth Rollins standing tall after KOíing Brock Lesnar with the Curb Stomp.
Final Thoughts: Typical episode of Superstars. One Divas Match (a pretty crappy one this week) and another undercard filler match. Iím all for Tag Team Matches, especially 6-Manís, as it gives us more Superstars to enjoy. The recaps were a bit excessive, especially for someone who actually sat through every show WWE has to offer for the week, but if this is all youíre going to watch, then itís a good job in keeping everyone up to date with the important happenings from Raw.